Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Maggie








Ahhhhhhh... Maggie.


Where do I begin? I'm blogging today about maggie sofar but later I'll blog about what we did for her birthday.


Maggie's the type of person you don't forget. I mean shes there and your stuck with her, and she'll make sure of it. Maggie has been living and breathing for 8 years now ,but she feels 22. she wanted grown up make up for her birthday. Isn't that funny. Maggie usually funny, and sometimes she doesn't even mean to be. As you see in the pic above.Maggie loves being the star...always in the middle of things. Which I'm not saying is a bad thing...





Maggies not the type of person you meet everyday, she appriciates the little things in life which is one thing I really love about her! Like for her birthday she got to pick anywhere for dinner and she chose Wendys . Chicken and french fries of course!






Maggies been my Daddys last baby girl since she was born. Duh!! She is very obedient and has a very strong faith in Christ!!!:):):):) Maggie has grown to be very smart(i tink its her older sister) but you have to be careful around her, she'll trick ya!!





Were blessed to have maggie in our lives!!!!!! We love you Maggie!!!










1 comment: