Sunday, January 17, 2010

Booboo

I've always wondered why my daddy's called me Booboo. The nickname seems to be sounding worse and worse! First it can mean a scab,scrape,rash,or hurt. Which you know I lovvvvvvvveee being refered to. Secondly in Japenese I've been told it means "PIG"!!! DADDY!!! What are you tryin to say??? Also if you turn the b's upside down you get poopoo!I know it sounds bad but here are the things I like about it.

  1. It makes me feel special almost as if we have a secret together that know one else knows.
  2. My daddy (and occasionally mommy) are the only ones who call me it sort of like a close connection.
  3. Even though its a weirdly chosen nickname I'm the only one of my sisters whos had a nickname since I was born(it makes maggie really jealous),but its one thing thats all mine and none of my sisters
  4. It makes me like to think when I was born my Daddy saw I was beautiful and never wanted me to get hurt so he calls me booboo
  5. Whenever he calls me it, It means he's happy with me and that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment